Do you want to print your own custom Monopoly Chance and Community Chest cards at home? Well, you’re in the right place with these free printable Monopoly Chance and Community Chest cards.
Reasons to print blank Monopoly Chance and Community Chest Cards include:
- Building your own Monopoly board game from scratch
- Replacing lost or damaged Monopoly cards
- Adding funny Chance and Community Chest cards to the deck
Whatever your reason for wanting printable Monopoly cards, here you’ll find a selection of blank Chance and Community Chest templates.
You can either add your own text on the computer before printing, or print first and then use a pen to fill in the blanks.
How to print
Scroll down to view the blank Chance and Community Chest card templates. All you need to do is click the big red buttons to view a pdf version of each template. Then, click the printer icon to print your Monopoly cards onto letter paper.
Monopoly Chance Cards Template
Monopoly Community Chest Cards Template
Monopoly Chance and Community Chest Cards FAQs
How many Chance cards are there in Monopoly?
Classic Monopoly has 16 Chance cards.
How many Community Chest cards are there in Monopoly?
Classic Monopoly has 16 Community Chest cards.
What is written on the Chance and Community Chest cards in Monopoly?
If you’re looking to replace the Chance and Community Chest cards from your Classic Monopoly set, take a look at this list of Monopoly Chance and Community Chest cards.
Alternatively, you can buy a full set of Monopoly cards on Amazon. These sets are printed on high-quality card and include all Chance, Community Chest and Title Deed cards.
Ideas for custom Chance and Community Chest cards
If you’d like to create your own funny Monopoly Chance and Community Chest cards, feel free to take some inspiration from this list of ideas…
- Check your bank statement after a big night out – Pay $150.
- Every player except you must pay the bank $20 for every house and $100 for every hotel that they own.
- Roll the dice. Collect $100X the number shown.
- Move to Free Parking. Set a timer and wait there for five minutes.
- For your next three rolls, you may throw only one die.
- Rat on your friend – Choose one player to send straight to jail.
- Donate one of your properties to the player to your left.
- Each player must place $100 in the center of the board. Pick a number. Roll a die. If your number comes up you collect all the cash! If not, you must give it back.
- Back to the start! Every player must immediately move to Go! and collect $200.
- It’s your lucky day! You may purchase any unowned property for half price.
Printable Monopoly Chance and Community Chest cards can add a fun element to your game by allowing you to create your own cards with whatever you want. Whether you’re making your own Monopoly game board or just want to spice up your existing game, I hope that you have a lot of fun with these Chance and Community Chest templates.